Top Ten Tuesday is an original weekly feature created by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s theme is All About Audio freebie — aka top ten audiobooks you should listen to, 10 books I want to listen to on audio,10 bands you should check out, 10 podcasts you should be listening to, 10 of my all time favorite albums, 10 songs I love, really whatever you can come up with. I couldn’t decide which topic to pick, so I’m going to do a little bit of almost all of them.
Top Five Audiobooks I’ve Listened To:
Back when I drove 45 minutes to and from work, I used to listen to audiobooks I would pick up the the library. I loved it because I got to listen to books I might have never read. Plus, I found I actually like listening to audiobooks. Here are five of my favorites from that time.
- The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown
- The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
- Magic Hour by Kristin Hannah
- Amber Beach by Elizabeth Lowell
- Fortune’s Rocks by Anita Shreve
Five Bands You Should Check Out:
Okay, so this one is going to be five bands that I like but people tend to not know who I’m talking about when I mention them. I’ve linked to one of their songs that I like.
Five of My All-Time Favorite Albums:
I have tons of albums I love, so I went with ones that immediately came to mind. They’re ones I reach for when I’m in a certain mood.
- X – Ed Sheeran
- Greatist Hits – The Cars
- Femme Fatale – Britney Spears
- 1989 – Taylor Swift
- Montevallo – Sam Hunt
Five Songs I Love Right Now:
These are five songs I would listen to on repeat right now.
- One Dance – Drake, Wizkid, Kyla
- The Right Song – Tiësto, Oliver Heldens, Natalie La Rose
- Make Me… – Britney Spears, G-Easy
- Think of You – Chris Young, Cassadee Pope
- Stay A Little Longer – Brothers Osborn
And there you have it. A little bit of everything Audio. 🙂