I’m back again with another monthly 2017 New Adult Reading Challenge update! For those of you who aren’t familiar with the challenge, it’s hosted by Cátia @ The Girl Who Read Too Much. I’ve been steadily inching toward my goal of 100 New Adult novels this year. I’m at 82 books! I’m over ¾ way toward my goal.
I’ve also made great progress on the 2017 New Adult Reading Challenge Bingo. I just need 3 more books to finish the card. I’ve listed them below and linked them to their Goodreads pages in case anyone is interested in finding out more about them.
- book set in college: No Bad Days (Fisher Brothers, #1)
- a re-read: Confess
- book about friendship: Love Story (Love Unexpectedly, #3)
- book with only male POV: Undeclared (Burnham College, #2)
- book based on its cover: Maybe Never
- new to you author: Bossman
- diverse novel: Goodbye Paradise
- book you can finish in one day: Troublemaker (Prescott Family, #1.5)
- hyped book: A Boy Like You.
- book set in summer: Co-Wrecker
- book that makes you laugh: The Cad and the Co-ed (Rugby, #3)
- 2017 release: The Rule Maker (The Rule Breakers, #2)
- star (free choice): Sweet Soul (Sweet Home, #4)
- book with with music or art: The Feeling of Forever
- book about road trip: Unwritten
- book out of your comfort zone: Johnny and Jamaal
- book you knew nothing about: Sweet Home (Sweet Home, #1)
- new adult bestseller: Fake Fiancée
- start a new series: Lila (Boyle Heights, #1)
- debut novel: Last Semester
- one word title: Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
- book about sports: Cross Check (Bayard Hockey, #2)
- LGBTQ novel: Off Campus (Bend or Break, #1)
- book recommendation: Bad Penny
- bottom of your TBR: Sweet Fall (Sweet Home, #2)
I am finished with bingo! Woohoo!