Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday!
Ten Signs You’re a Book Lover
1. You don’t have “text neck”. You have “book neck”.
2. You prefer an E-reader over a book because they aren’t as heavy to hold in your hands for a long period of time.
3. You prefer an E-reader because no one can tell just how many books you actually have on there.
5. You have no idea what T.V. shows are currently popular, but you know what books are going to be released next month.
6. Your friends send you texts before they go on vacation asking what book they should take on vacation.
7. You text your friends (who may or may not be readers) about your favorite books when they are on sale so they too can read them.
8. Reading before bed does not put you to sleep. You can’t read in bed because you will stay up all night to finish the book.
9. You spend your time driving, cleaning, etc. listening to audiobooks instead of music.
10. You own a t-shirt, mug, sticker, bag, or anything else with a book quote, book saying, or author name/group name on it.
How many of these could you check off my list?