My blogger friend Jessica over at Reading with Jessica has set up a summer bingo challenge with Jana at Artsy Reader Girl. I am going to attempt to play along this summer. I’ll update you with how I’m doing periodically.
NEW-TO-ME AUTHOR SUMMER BINGO
- This event lasts from June 1st-August 31st.
- You can only count books towards the bingo card if you have not read that author before.
- Each book only counts for one bingo spot. You can’t use one book for multiple spots.
- A bingo can be horizontal, vertical, or diagonal.
- Feel free to use any genre for this challenge. Multiple genres even!
- Use the hashtag #nasbingo to share updates on social media/blog posts.
Where you can join:
Completed Bingo squares are ✓ off. Titles are linked to my reviews.
My TBR: COMPLETED!!!
✓ Recommended by a friend: Spoiler Alert by Olivia Dade
✓ Over 400 pages long: One More Step by Assorted Authors – 658 pages and I’m kind of cheating here because this is an anthology. I have read some of the authors, but many were new to me. At least 15 out of 25. It counts, right?
✓ Features a vacation: Vegas Love by Jillian Dodd
✓ First in a series: The Hook Up (Game On, #1) by Kristen Callihan
✓ Standalone: The First Score by Amie Knight
Extra Squares Marked Off:
✓ A Holiday is Celebrated: Worth the Fall (The McKinney Brothers, #1) by Claudia Conner
✓ Contemporary: Get a Life, Chloe Brown (The Brown Sisters, #1) by Talia Hibbert
✓ Summer 2020 Release: Living at the Frat House by Penny Wylder
✓ Hyped: The Roommate by Rosie Danan
I got a Bingo! Now, everything else is just extra.