From internationally bestselling author K.A. Tucker, writing as Nina West, comes the dark and sexy Dirty Empire series.
Series: Dirty Empire, #3
Author: Nina West
Publication Date: September 15, 2020
Genre: Contemporary Romance, New Adult
Note: This review is for an ARC and is my unbiased opinion.
Rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ ½
Mercy Wheeler and Gabriel Easton’s sordid tale continues in Dirty Empire as Mercy finds her loyalties tested and Gabriel’s attempt to break free of his family’s legacy comes with unexpected consequences.
Dirty Empire is the third book in the Dirty Empire series and should be read after Sweet Mercy and Gabriel Fallen.
One word for Dirty Empire: EXPLOSIVE.
Why explosive? If I gave away Gideon’s secrets he would kill me, so this review is going to be a little sparse. Here’s what you need to know:
- Things started where they left off. The drama and suspense continued and actually heightened in this third book.
- Gideon and Mercy’s relationship went next level and got hotter, if that was possible.
- There were some revelations I guessed but still managed to be a little shocked by.
- Dirty Empire was supposed to be the end of Gideon and Mercy’s story, but IT’S NOT!!! There was another crazy cliffhanger and there will be a FOURTH book. I can’t decide if I love or hate that.
- Dirty Empire was a fabulous addition to this series and I can’t wait for the fourth book!
Dirty Empire (#3 Dirty Empire)
Add to Goodreads: http://bit.ly/DirtyEmpireGR
Sweet Mercy (#1 Dirty Empire) is also FREE!
Nina West is the author of the sinfully sexy and highly addictive The Wolf Hotel series and Dirty Empire series. She lives in the city but spends her summers in the wilderness.
Connect with Nina