See Me After Class
Author: Meghan Quinn
Publication Date: November 12, 2020
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Note: This review is for an ARC and is my unbiased opinion.
Rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ ½
“Did you have relations with my brother . . .”
I’d like to preface this by saying it was never my intention to ever get involved in a workplace romance, let alone get involved with the most surly, agitating, and pompous man I’ve ever met who just so happens to be my new friend’s brother.
My intentions were to show students how English and reading books could actually be fun and make a new life for myself in the suburbs of Chicago.
But so far, I’ve managed to be called into the principal’s office.
Coerced into participating in the teacher’s badminton league.
And instigated into passionate fights with Arlo Turner over education and decorum while losing my underwear at the same time.
Known as Mr. Turns Me On, he’s the reason I might get fired from my first ever teaching job.
Thank you to Meghan Quinn for releasing another book during the pandemic. I can’t thank her enough for giving me a fun, flirty romance to take my mind off of the state of the world. I adored every minute of See Me After Class. This book had so much to love:
- It was a teacher-teacher romance. No student-teacher thing going on here to make things uncomfortable.
- Greer and Arlo had an incredibly fun enemies to lovers romance.
- There were tons of hilarious moments! I laughed so hard at the prank war and many other scenes.
- It was on the sexier side of Meghan Quinn’s romantic comedies.
- The characters were lovable. Arlo’s straight lace attitude and cardigans were perfection. Greer’s out of the box teaching style and sense of humor contrasted well with Arlo’s personality.
- Character growth for those two only added to the story and made me love them and their relationship more.
- I was actually surprised by the climax. I was expecting it to be something else.
- There were hilarious side characters whose stories I can’t wait for.
See Me After Class was such an entertaining read. It managed to keep my attention at a time that not many books could. I loved it and can’t wait to read more in the series.
Add to Goodreads: https://bit.ly/2FwD22q
FREE in Kindle Unlimited!
About the Author:
USA Today Bestselling Author, wife, adoptive mother, and peanut butter lover. Author of romantic comedies and contemporary romance, Meghan Quinn brings readers the perfect combination of heart, humor, and heat in every book.
Connect with Meghan: